August 22, 2014

Epic Saturday

 This post is NO LIE.
All of this happened in ONE day.
We named it "Epic Saturday".  
 I am not sure how we pulled it off but we did.
We picked 25 Lbs of raspberries, did a 6.5 mile hike to Snow Lake
and ended our day hanging out on Lake Sammamish barbecuing with our friends the Hilds.
And we lived to tell the tale.

I know I say it a lot but Washington is the prettiest place we have ever lived.
I love it. 

One of my favorites





Fin was our berry tester...she approved.


2 hours 25 Lbs.


The Snow Lake hike made me want to sing
"The Hills Are Alive!"
I may have busted out the lyrics a few times,
Finley had the best seat in the house.





Bella is the craziest hiking dog (thanks Jenny for teaching her :). We saw some dogs getting
carried out on the way down.  Bella hits turbo mode and you can't stop her.





I named this "The Sisters"

Snow Lake HAD SNOW!
I mean, I shouldn't be surprised, hence  the name but in July?!











Dad is RAD.

55+ jars of jam...not kidding.

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying every bit of that Raspberry Jam right now! Your Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, okay. Maybe we need to come visit. :)

    ReplyDelete