August 23, 2014

Happy Day

I feel like this happens way to often.
I lost one of my favorite cameras (again) last November.
I took it out to take Christmas card pics behind our house and lost it 
in the tall grass. I spent hours looking for it. 
I even offered money to the neighbor boys if they could find it.
I'd like to report
MY LITTLE NEIGHBOR BOYS FOUND IT!
8 months later...with a metal detector. It was caked with mud, the battery was rusted 
 I thought it was a goner for sure.
It totally works!
So these are my Halloween pics from October 2013
Thank you Canon. THANK YOU. Plus this will totally get you pumped for Fall.
Field trip with Emmy's preschool.

Love, LOVE Ms. Sue



If they have candy competitions for kid that can pound down
the most sugar...Emmy would win. 


My all time favorite cowgirl "Jessie,"
Jen McBride, your one cool Mom.





Halloween 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment