December 31, 2013

BIG DEAL-IO

Em, Syd, Teagen
Snow Day!
It was perfect, the last day of school before winter break and school got
canceled due to the "huge"snow storm. The kids were beyond stoked for the 1/4 inch
snow fall.  Live it up kiddies.



I have the coolest friend, her name is Kelly, she loves my kids and
it makes me soooo happy. This is her daughter Tate. Some days they
come and take my kids on adventures just to give me a little  personal time.
I'm not sure why they are so good to me but I am always grateful for the way they serve our
family. I hope I can be like them someday.


Ginger bread house decorating time.  I love how these houses 
come pre built...it's a sweet gig right?!

Finley checking out the hard work.



I was the icing chick...it's a very important job.

I love how the girls sleep intertwined. So comfy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment