December 13, 2013

November...& lot's of it!

This is my life.....
Sometimes I can't believe it. AND sometimes I can.
It feels good to know our family is here. When people ask if we are going for one more?
I probably reply, too enthusiastically "OH-WE'RE DONE!"
Plus isn't four the new seven? So grateful for these four little blessings and the joy they bring to our lives. I can't imagine my life any different.

Thank goodness that I have little girls who will pose
for the camera...Tate was having none of it.
Work it girls.





Finley 3 months





 We had our first beautiful Fall here in Washington. It seems like our first 10 months
has flown by. Between moving and baby we did not have a lot of time to explore all that Washington has to offer. I guess that is what 2014 is for!

A couple more of Halloween


Fin helped me pass out candy!
 Before we did our drive down to Utah we decided to put Christmas up!
Babies and Christmas lights...I'm in love.

Give it up for the HAIR.

1 comment: