January 1, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve brunch with our friends the Smarts. So, so glad we have them here.
It's a great way to start off our festivities.  After brunch we headed to a movie, me and Finley spent most of our good time in the car talking about life.
My favorite part was our evening. We did our own little family special candle light dinner.
Watched a movie on the Nativity, shared letters with our kids about the past year and shared the things we appreciated about 2013. I think are kids are getting old enough to really get 
into our Christmas Eves.







Our Christmas Eve Dinner.






8

6

5

4.5 months


I wish we could bottle the excitement!

I snuck into Sydney's room were they had their sleep over and told them to give me their BEST excited face....



1 comment:

  1. Someone has been busy! Loved all these posts, I wish I could eat one of those candy cane hug cookies...

    ReplyDelete