December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving & Giving Thanks!

I don't feel like I'm way awesome at expressing my gratitude.
Especially blog style. But man, I really do have so much to be grateful for.
And FAMILY is at the top of the list!
I'm so happy that we decided to pack it up and head home for Thanksgiving.
We got to introduce Ms. Fin to the family and enjoy a whole week with Grandparents and cousins.
I was still minus my camera so forgive some of these very crap-ola phone shots. 
Finley made her first 13 hour car drive with flying colors.
You rock, young Savage.

Aunt Cassie couldn't wait to get her hands on this one and get the 
car-tripp'n smell off of her.
(Lot's of hair-dos were involved).

I feel your pain.


My pretty little Sister NINNY.

Baby Kate, Angie and Mac!


Grandma Linda Love

Girls Night Out...Brick Oven.




Syd cashing in on some hand me downs.

We brought powdered donuts to win the boys  over.



We got some great play time in at Jump On It. 
Our kids number one request  was always....
"COUSIN TIME!"





Turkey day started with an exercise with my sisters and my Dad-
Who rode his bike along the side of us. I survived the crappy 1100 N. hill
 by making jokes about my Dad's crack. It helped me make it to the top.
I can't think of a better way to start my day. It made me REALLY homesick.


Sister POWER.
Trent's brother Troy and Cari hosted Thanksgiving.
It was awesome.
Sabrina & Jen

Out for the count!

Elder Talon...we missed him.

Miss Sabrina...serving a mission in El Salvador soon!



The gracious Hostess!


Sissy in-laws








We hit my parents house to cash in on double desserts.
Never a let down. I love you Momma.

My Dad calls Tate "halibut head" kind of funny because I think
he looks like my Dad.



Mindy and I have shopped Black Friday the past 3 years. Glad we got to do it again.
I wouldn't miss that time for anything in the world. We both get turkey tummy aches the next 
day and still manage to love each other through it. Fighting the crowds, traffic and turkey toots...now that is some real sister love going on. 
Mindy carried Fin all through Costco, love them both.
Grandma Susan fed us an awesome lunch and took us on a walk to the park to feed the ducks.
















Happy-Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment