September 18, 2013

This is What it Has Come to...

 This is what my life has come to...blogging from quick phone pics and 
posting once a month.  I am done for.  Seriously, the way I KNOW Trent and I are 
done having babies is because I feel like the Mom of the year if I get showered and dresssed for the day any time before 10:00 pm and it feels like a holiday if I brush my teeth before the kids get home from school...what a pretty Mom. 
Yeah...I am rocking Motherhood. 
packing kids in car seats, diaper changes, mid night feedings, LOADS of laundry piled high on our bed, sniffing my shirt to make sure I don't smell like a sour  milk bomb shell before going out in to public...
Oh yeah, I got this baby. I am a professional MOM.
With that said, I sure love our little Finley addition! 
Life is way more entertaining with her in the mix. 

Finley Marie
Keep up with the new me if you can, some oldies and goodies in here.
Syd did a Soccer UK elite camp this summer. These fellas came over from the UK
to do a camp, it was so funny to hear their accents they called Sydney 
"Savage" the whole week (Imagine it with a british accent) sure to make you smile.



The garage looks so rad and and we can finally park inside,
but imagine that it  has all this  packed in half of it
Can you shout "HOARDERS!"
Way to go Honey.



A few hospital pics...



I call this one..."Throw Momma" as in, throw Momma from the
train.  Her cuteness demands bright colors :)

Senorita Finley


We have this little sitting room off of the Master bedroom,
it's perfect for the midnight feedings. My kids love to sleep in there,
I guess it's a good time for them? It looks more like a sleeping mosh pit.
I almost tripped over each kid trying to get to the lamp, I don't know why but 
as I sat there feeding Finley, I think it might have been one of my happiest Mom moments ever.
Four little kiddies safe and sound. 
(I started snapping pics to remember the  moment)





 What more can I say about Em starting soccer?
she say's it all for me.




With the kids starting school me and Em
have lots of time together...Wow, she is funny.

Em's swimming started back up too!

Emmy and her boy buddies, Cooper and Campbell.

Fin, rocking the hair cuteness.

Okay, well that pretty much sums up our life with the cutest one month old ever.



1 comment: