September 21, 2013

SCHOOLING IT

My little friends are out of here!
I feel like Summers go way too fast. This will be the kids first full year of school in Washington.
Sydney and Tate got new teachers this year. All I could think was, I hope your smiles are that 
big 9 months from now ladies! hee hee.

Ms. Martinson
 Meet your teacher day!

Ms.  Bradford
Ms. Bradford gave Tate some "back to school" sleeping sprinkles-
worked like a charm!
3rd Grade
1st Grade
Tate would be one lost Dude with out Sydney looking after him.
He was having serious stress about not being able to find her after school.
Thanks for being nice to him- Sydney Mom!
Tate and his besty-Ben
Do you believe our bus stop?
CA-RAZY. 
Grandma Linda giving them-good bye loves!
This little honey started preschool a week later,
thanks goodness she is still around part time
to keep this house alive.  
Love my Emmy girl.

Which leaves me with this little cookie....YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment