February 8, 2012

Mr. Winter

This is what our winter months have come to.
Practicing our calendar shots with a cute, half naked male nurse.


Really, thank goodness for my high school gals to brighten up the 
winter with a little night out on the town. 
I probably revert back to high school really quick when  we get together,
maybe even Jr. high status. But man, these ladies can sure make me laugh.


And finally, to spice up our winter, I surprised Trent
with a little overnight getaway. We went up to Daniel Summit
Lodge. We ate truck driver food, watched some good old
fashioned VHS and snowmobiled until my loves heart
was content. It was so fun to
hear him make his "war cries"  as he would plow through
snow drifts. I love this Dude.



1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Tate is going to hate you for that picture one day(:

    ReplyDelete