February 10, 2012

Smart Dinner

When the Smarts invite you to dinner, you 
better count yourself one lucky family.
 Because you are going to be having some kind of
"meat fest".  I remember hanging out with Beetles family, back in the day.
I'm not sure I was ever at there house with out seeing pile of barbequed pork chops,
ribs, crab legs, steak or even roasted rabbit. It was always fun to see what the Ricker (Beetles Dad) was
cooking up.  I always love that my very, veggie- loving sister married into this family!


Trent has been traveling, so I appreciated the invite...but I think my
kids were even more thrilled!
Blanket huts, root beer floats and of course, all you can eat steak.
Smarts know how to party for sure.


And, one of my favorite Smarts...
ps his shirt  says it all....Wilder than Fords!

No comments:

Post a Comment