February 22, 2012

The Happiest Place On Earth

I wish we could live here, I would be guaranteed 
happy kids every day from morning until night,
with just a few theme park melt downs here and there. I could totally 
handle life. Hey, and Disney is always better with a couple of cute cousins!

We better start from the beginning....
Tate was set on Pirates for our first ride of the day, he even packed his pirate hat
and eye patch for some added effects. He should have passed because it took all 
but 30 seconds on the boat for him to not be a pirates fan.

But my favorite line of the trip that came out of this boy's
mouth was at a rest stop in St. George.  He pointed at a gas 
station attendant's face and said, "Hey, you don't have any eyebrows!"
She kind of did a half giggle  and said "No, I don't." 
I was dying. I pretended I did not hear what he said and 
said in my nice mom voice,"Tate come here".
I am still cringing over this one. Cringing.

Emmy was just tall enough for all the fun rides, 
I spoke her for splash mountain. She loved it.
 Until she got wet. Dang, I thought this was the happiest 
place on earth?


Usually the lines are too long and we skip the flying 
Dumbos but February is a great time to visit. 
Trent and the girls.

I can not imagine a better trip to Disney. Our kids were eating it up.
I think it is because they are still in the "is that for real?" stage of life.



Tate was not a huge fan of the rides...but the 
Dude fell in love with the characters. Especially with Minnie.

Having Lisa and the kids join us made our day at Disney
perfect. Sydney held Tommy's hand the entire day, what a cool
cousin!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip. Your kids look so cute. I bet you waited a while for the Tangled picture. What ever it was it was worth it. It is darling. I LOVE Disneyland too. Disneyland and I are the same age. It ages a lot better than I do.

    ReplyDelete