May 8, 2011

Ode to the Super Hot Mama!

Dearest Jamie,

I love you and hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day.  We are all so grateful for all you do and don't know what we'd do with out you.  Thanks for being so vibrant, fun, and willing to 
do anything at the last minute!

We love your energy and how you make us all feel so special.  I especially appreciate your complete loving kindness you provide to me and the family.  This ode goes to you w/all of our love.
We love you, the three little Bandits (Syd, Tate and Emmy) and yours truly.

3 comments:

  1. Now that is sweeeeeet!! What a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally put him up to this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that I'm right there with Trent!! I cannot wait til this Super Hot Mama is back in my vicinity and I can bask in her presence as well!!!

    ReplyDelete