May 15, 2011

Happy Day!



Trent treated me to a Mommas day out (pre mothers day celebration).
We went to this amazing restaurant called Antonio's.
 We spent our morning looking for furniture, one 
of my favorite hobbies here.
And for lunch, we
came across this very quaint and classy (yes, even in the Philippines) 
place to eat. The restaurant is nestled in a beautiful garden, 
it has a nice Spanish flare, the food was beautiful to the eye
and pleasing to the palate. (Do I sound like a food critic?)

Trent, with his custom ordered drink. 
They even made my Coke Light look lovely.
(The truth is, it does not matter how they serve 
a coke light when it is 90 degrees + same humidity level.)


Dashing...

Three things that make me happy:
Good food,
great company
and if we can bring home
 some Filipino treasures it makes
my day complete. (Temporal happiness of course).

We are trying to have this table made, with a few alterations.
Too cute for me... Too heavy for Trent.
Will have to see.
Thanks Babe!



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful restaurant and couple. Glad you had a Happy Day!! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete