May 13, 2011

Month O' May!



Happy Birthday to my month of May birthday friends!

I have said it a million times and I will say it a million more....
I love having these guys around and will miss them something crazy!
Fred (our security guard) and Jeane had birthdays this month.
They have made are stay awesome. Jeane told me that this was her
 second birthday cake she has ever had (hard to believe a life with out birthday cakes).

The cutest Jeane EVER.  34yrs!
53 years but he tells every one 29.

Yes, this is the same clown that had the monkey mesmerized. He has
also come to work with some pretty classic hair coloring going on.
check this out....


You don't believe me....
Wow, so handsome! Jeane and I told him that 
we would help out next time.

This is my friend, strapping his cake to the back of his motorcycle to take
home to share with his family. I am not sure why, but it just struck me funny.


Thanks to Fred and Jeane they both do so much for us. Fred keeps things entertaining and
Jeane is a heaven sent angel.  No one knows it more than me. She has become my closest and dearest friend in the Philippines. I have never met anyone that has such an amazing out look on life. She is the hardest worker I have ever met, the most patient and probably the kindest. I am thankful for the life lessons that she has taught me. When I grow up...
I hope I can be like Jeane.



1 comment:

  1. I can believe Jeane doesn't eat birthday cakes. I think she wins the contest of "how many pounds?" The picture of her with Emmy cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete