May 8, 2010

Ode to da Momma

OK, this is my first time writing a blog so hope it works! Jamie always writes these things but it is time to write about the woman that makes it all happen.  Jamie, you are a wonderful wife and mother! First, thank you for always being so kind and loving to me. You are so good to me and I love being w/you. I also appreciate you supporting me and joining w/me as we start our new upcoming adventure half way around the world! You ROCK.



Second, as you can plainly see, these little munchkins are loving you and are ready to celebrate Mother's Day w/party hats and all.  I know these two adore you.






And then, there is this one. --She wants you Momma!--  Oh she loves da momma.  These 3 kids love you so much and I love you for being so good to them.  Each day, day after day, you lovingly take care of them w/all of your heart, might, mind and soul.  We are all so grateful to have you as our mother in the Home.  Each day you bless us by taking care of us and by your great loving attitude.  Jamie I want you to know how much we all love and appreciate you. On this Mothers Day, we give you our "Ode to da Momma" as you make all of our lives so great!  Thanks for all you do and we truly hope that this is a special day for you. XOXOXO - w/Chocolate on the face, food on the floor, Tate dragging sand in the house and hating it and Emmy ripping everything in her path up:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Trent. You Rock!!! I can't believe you posted a blog. Thanks for being so good to my sista. She is a good momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Mother's Day Present! The love you both have for your family and each other is so evident! YOU and JAMIE are one amazing force to be reckoned with. You are right Trent...Jamie is one dedicated, energetic Momma!

    ReplyDelete