May 20, 2010

My Sistas!

Seriously these ladies are like my sisters and I love them for who they are, what they stand for and the  impact they have had on my life. I can honestly say that I have the best friends that any one could ever want. I am a better person for having known each of these women. Are they perfect....Near, and that is why I am friends with them...Okay, but in all seriousness....I really do love them and this is my tribute to my Gourmet Divas, the ladies that I not only have the pleasure of sharing their company over many of good meals but also the ladies that I get to laugh with and sometimes even cry with. Thanks for the countless good times and for the many ways you have made my life better!


Sina:
Beautiful on the inside and out, fellow golf buddy, Real to the core, Funny...oh, so funny, Genuine.
(my sister from another mister)

Sharese:
Unheard of-creative talent, Funny, Kind, Beautiful,True friend till the end.
(Did I mention this is the master mind behind the best Christmas card ever?)

Becky:
Loyal friend, strong, Always willing to serve, Beautiful, My go to girl.
(willing to do all my dirty work and somehow still likes me)

Karen:
The  person who made it all happen; Happy, Positive, Beautiful, Truly- a wonderful person, Someone who I hope to be like after many more years of refinement.
(will hug for inappropriateness)

Kathleen: (soon to be....Gramleen)
Where to begin? An example to all of us, Happy-happy, True, Sincere, Beautiful, Good to the very core.
(Tends to fall asleep at any given moment but has a serious ripped stomach)


Lydia:
This one is a good time- for sure, Beautiful, Crazy talent, Accepting, Honest, Funny, Serious fashion skills.
(Makes for a great tube riding buddy)

This is just a little after thought that made me smile:) Thanks for taking part Sharese. I also just realized that I never paid for my late night snack... Thats awesome!




5 comments:

  1. I thought this post was going to be about me and Cassie when I saw the title, nope.Ha Ha. But I am very glad you have such good friends that take good care of you. You are going to miss them. (and me and cassie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuummmmm....where's my picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - sister from another mister - You are the amazing one and I'm going to miss you more than you know. Thank you for your kind words - and may I please give you a cyber belly five!! Good luck to you my amazing, entertaining, spiritual, BEAUTIFUL, and funny friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie---I just don't know how we will ever be able to go on without you! Maybe we will have to do Gourmet Divas via Skype from now on.. I will miss you tons and be thinking of you often. Please keep us updated on all your funny awkward moments.......I'll bet you will have lots to share:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i miss you already. i was going to swing by and give you a goodbye "credit or debit" but our evening got crazy. i miss you tons, no one else gets my dirty jokes. when you get back i will be so out of practice!

    ReplyDelete