February 15, 2018

Tate & Beth= May LOVE

MAY 8th...we have a 10 year old!
Gosh, we pulled the ultimate and got the boy his first dirt bike!
His big cheesy smile made it worth me combing the classifieds up until the night before his 
birthday.  We snuck him out of school, brought him home and told him to go grab something for me behind the horse trailer.  His smile was epic X TEN.







This boy makes us so happy,  he is full of good humor, obedient and 
reliable.  


Love is in the air for these cuties. I love my Beth so very much.
It was an honor to throw this girl a shower...She deserves all the happiness and than some.










And of course, we can just come to expect that
I will always have a few pics of horses mixed in with our "family history"!



SUGAR 4yrs



Teacher Appreciation ..Momma Gaye is AWESOME.





No comments:

Post a Comment