February 19, 2018

June 2017


 Summer days make me so dang happy!
Best is when Fin tires out and needs a quick warm up.

Took these boys on a steep ride up to Horse Tail Falls
I love my time with them. We saw a moose just off the trail, Thomas also got dumped off of Sugar
we only laughed a little. 








Trent and I occasionally sneak in a early morning horse ride before
he has to go to work.  It has to be my favorite time of day.









Class of 97! We had our 20 year high school reunion.
I feel blessed to have had such good friends in high school.
It was a total treat to catch up on life.


Strawberry Days






A ride up to Horse Flats with Mr. Mike Marion



Happy Birthday to my number one!

Talked Syd into a BYU basketball camp.  Emmy did an art camp 
and loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment