February 15, 2018

May 2017

 Blessed to be with these two amazing ladies for a quick weekend trip to Vegas.
I laughed hard for three days straight, Julie has been my friend since we moved to Ohio and when I met her, I knew that her and Cassie would make for two peas in a pod. They even dressed like twins for the Celine concert. Love my time with these girls.






Women of Steel take two!
I talked my friends Ashley, Andrea and my niece Sabrina into it this time.
I love triathlons because they remind me that I can do hard things.




Iron County Report  



Student of Awesomeness award!

Who says that the End of School Year shaving cream party is for kids?
I look forward to this party every year. Even better when Mindy brings her kids to join
in on the fun! 










Summer means lots of horse rides, no schedules, four wheeling and quality  
family time and we love every minute of it!



My favorite Thom Dawg EVER


Tanner and Trent








Memorial Day


Mothers day with these women that I love so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment