October 22, 2017

MARCH Madness

Happy St. Patty's Day! I love that our leprechaun is so passionate about visiting the kids
and leaving them some green treats every year. 
Thank you Mr. Leprechaun.
I also love that Tate spends time outside playing on his little motorcycle and enjoying everything BOY. He makes us laugh all the time and is so much fun to have around.








General Women's Conference is such a treat with my girls. 
I love them and I love that we have a prophet that speaks to us.


Happy 12th birthday Syd.
We love this girl so much. She is truly special. This year she asked if she could invite BOYS to 
her birthday party! Lot's of awkward giggles and lot's of fun.
They went to Provo Beach Resort and Syd showed the boys how to surf.










A few bonus pics because theres no girl that loves sugar as much as this girl!
Emmy wins for most bizarre food love...Pizza with whip cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment