October 20, 2017

DECEMBER 2016 XOXO

My favorite kids in the World tickled the keys!

We LOVE Miss Yvonne and our cute Grandmas who are 
 good to come and support.

Gosh, Trent had me laughing so hard that I almost 
Couldn't recover.  We found his Christmas Eve Jammie's
and I couldn't be more happy about them.

Loving the White Christmas lights.

Emmy and I trying to decide how much we love skiing over a cup of hot cocoa!

My faithful feeding buddy.



Our family blog wouldn't be complete with out
documenting that we get to update our lighting fixtures. 

Slowly making this home our own.




THANKS to my little friends for always making me laugh.



Loved this simple idea for our neighbor gifts this year!
(Nutella and Pretzels) 


We got called to serve on the Ward Christmas Party Committe.
I think that means we are off the hook for a couple of years.







I hope my kids always remember that Christ is the center of all the reasons we celebrate 
this season. This picture is one of my very favorites for sure. I hope that we are doing enough  
to teach them about our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ. We are beyond blessed to have such full, happy lives. 
Sealed together at this beautiful place.
Remember Savage kiddies ~Serve, Love and Family.













Another special day was learning how to do chocolates and caramels with
Patty Reid.  Cec and Mindy came to learn too! 



Christmas Parties all month long!





Coolest Dad to spend his time on his weekends building my horses a shelter.
I will always be so grateful for the hours we spent together working on this project.
He used parts from my first horse (Sunny's) shelter. And even wood from my Grandpa Holman's 
garage.  Lots of love in every bit of his work. 
The best was our "BARN RAISING" day, 
Gosh...We have good family.
Love you Dad.




















No comments:

Post a Comment