April 11, 2015

Sydsy Sunshine is 10



 The most amazing 10 year old!
I love every ounce of this beautiful girl.
The one who made me a mother. She truly is the kindest person I know.
I always tell her if I weren't her Mom I would want to come to this Earth as her child hood friend. Because,
she is truly sweet, in all ways.
Sydney loves her siblings, her friends, soccer, frozen yogurt,
and anything active/adventurous. 
I can't think of anyone better to be the big sister in our family. 
She chose to go zip lining for her big 10 year old
sha-banger.  

LOVE YOU SYDNEY ANN!





Womens conference night out. Syd is awesome at taking notes.
It makes me happy to see her developing her own testimony.
She chose Chipotle for our night out afterwards.


Mnt. Dew Cake
Good choice Syd...good choice!
And our some of our favorite people...McBrides came over to
celebrate.

 Eleanor Sweetwood.
Her name says it all. This lady is super sweet and an idol of mine.
She also happens to be an amazing piano teacher and someone
Sydney and I will both miss dearly.

 We had to hit up the Yo Plateau for her favorite
frozen yogurt. All fine and dandy until her sister started 
to undress in public. Good thing she was sporting jammies underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment