April 14, 2015

Mt. Rainer

Mt. Rainer
The saying goes, "The Mount is Out!"
If it is a clear day in Washington then you can see the glorious
Mt. Rainer. 
It has been another thing to do on our Washington bucket list.
I am kind of sad that we waited until a couple of weeks before we are leaving to do this.
The road with all of the great hikes was closed for winter still. So next time we will
hit this over the Summer months. It was a really pretty day and it made me excited to come
back and to see it again.
We did find this one little hike, called, The Hall of Patriarchs. 
It was pretty awesome. 

 Bella's first time in the snow.  She couldn't decide between
licking it or rolling around in it. 














  Trent and I recently celebrated 14 years of marriage!
Wow, it has been fourteen years of adventure and I love that
Trent keeps it exciting. The best choice I have ever made.



No comments:

Post a Comment