April 13, 2015

Easter & Good Friends

Oh, look at these little Easter Keasters!
Love my little people on Easter morning. Probably should have combed Finny 
girls hair, NAH! She was feeling like such a big girl with her basket of treats!
I love when Easter falls on Conference Sunday.  Spiritually and physically FED.
We did Brunch with the Smarts, added the McBrides for Dinner and had a few more
families for dessert...my favorite kind of day with my favorite kind of people.
BECAUSE HE LIVES...
I get to be with these little monkeys forever.




Some conference bingo...don't use lemon heads. 

Orange Rolls!
My favorite recipe is from the Lion House.

 An egg hunt with this crew. 




Kristy, Eryn, Jill, Diana, Melissa & Keegan
 Keegan Porter (my darling neighbor) did a goodbye brunch for me 
with a few of my neighbor ladies.
We have moved enough to know that places like this only come along once in a life time,
making it that much harder to say goodbye. 

Finny loves Keegan so much that anytime we are outside
she bee lines it to her front door.


Late night with Campbell and Conley Porter...
We are going to have some sad kids when it is time to pack up.

The girls feeding Finley some yogurt,
I love her life.



No comments:

Post a Comment