January 1, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve Breakfast with the Smarts, Muhelsteins and Elders.
I love this tradition. 



Tate's favorite missionary of all time...mine too.
Elder Palini. Our Tongan Elder. He told us the story of how he and
his buddies stole the police dog and ate it for breakfast....
Hope the pancakes were sufficient this
year.






We did our own special Christmas Eve dinner.
I wish I could stop the clock sometimes. 

Finny learned how to climb on top of tables this season.
She is very proud of herself.


My Christmas Eve ham...

I loved, LOVED our Christmas Eve and can not think of a better way to
have spent it. This little family makes me soo happy.






Chocolate raspberry cream pie.



Christmas Eve PJ picture...Finley was done, maybe Emmy was too!

please admire the slippers.
We went to the Carl's home for a short Eve program....and a little rock
wall climbing.






We passed the candle and shared the things we were thankful for.

Tate left a FIVE page letter to Santa. It was
so awesome. I am sure Santa left some extra love for
this boy.

(Bella's new bed)
AND to all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post! You are a good cook! I can't believe your spread....that pie looks amazing, and I don't even like pie.

    ReplyDelete