July 15, 2013

Utah-ing It

For my Birthday this year T-man got me my Le- Creuset!
Basically a girl version of a dutch oven, I have wanted one for 
a REALLY long time. I feel like turning 35 was my right of passage to one of these bad boys.
This is how he decorated for me...he is cool like that.

We drove down to Utah on my Birthday, I am not so sure 8 months
along is a great time for a road trip but we did it and I had some beautiful swollen feet to prove it. 
Seriously...Puff Daddy.

We got to Utah and headed strait to a Peter Brineholt/ Matt Townsend 
concert/ duo...Okay if you don't know who Matt Townsend is look him up.
NO ONE MAKES ME LAUGH HARDER!
I am grateful that Trent will hang with my program and go to these
things with me!

Even got these cool people to join us!



We were able to have some Savage family time before everyone took 
off for their different family vacays. Since the weather was not optimal we 
had to cancel our plans for the canyon and have a Savage throw down at Linda Loo's pad. Nothing say's "The great out doors" like that.







 Time for our yearly Fish Lake trip!


Syd had the first catch of the trip!


Out of boredom, Em resorted to kicking matches in the front of the boat!





We even got some four wheeling in...until I thought
I was going to deliver baby girl on the trail.

Savage Men!


The real party started when these two showed up! 
Rustad Power....



Our kids love Dave and Julie like they are family.
Thanks cute Rustads for joining us on the lake.
Good laughs, good eats and good game time!





Thank goodness that we have one boy to enjoy the lake as much as Trent!




No comments:

Post a Comment