June 20, 2013

40 AND a Father

My Sweet Dude turned 40! 
I couldn't bring myself to do an "over the hill party" because it seems like
he has just started the climb!
I totally love this guy, I would follow him anywhere. I poured it on pretty thick at 
his party so I will spare the blog some mushy, mushy for now. 
We invited about twenty friends, to make it that much better my good buddy Shannon called and said
"bring your party to the lake!" 
Twist my arm Shannon! We are in.  We have made some good friends fast here. 
I did a cake for every decade, I would consider this "epic" cake worthy.
I did not take very many good pics...just imagine a good time, with lots of good friends!
T-man shrine.


Owens

Hennesy & Crew
T & Jason
40 year old cuteness.

Jenny...thanks for the rogaine!
Photo: Beautiful view for a friends birthday party. The best part was the helicopter that landed at the neighbors house. Woah...we aren't in Kansas anymore!
The Beatty Pad
This is my friend Shannon! I love her. I did not
snap one of her at the party. I have a feeling that
we will be buddies for ever.
Me and the love had a special birthday dinner the night before.
With a special donut dessert  to end our night!

Yes, here you go! One of me in my glory.  Breakfast for our
40 year old/Fathers day celebration.


Trent, is an awesome DAD! I love that he makes these three his priority.
He is so good at making time for each of them at the end of his busy days.
One thing for sure, is that these monkeys know that their daddy loves them!


We LOVE you Daddy Doo!





2 comments: