July 25, 2013

Alki

Alki Beach
Okay, so I learned that we should go to this beach when it is low tide.
Low tide offers tide pools and all sorts of good sea creature exploring.
Unfortunately, we took the Farley's to Alki when it was far from low tide.
I believe the words from my nephew Charlie were, "This is the most boring beach EVER".
Sorry, minus one for Aunt Jamie...good thing Aunt Cassie came through with some
good made up stories about things she would find while digging on the rocky beach
 (Em, loved her stories).




Thomas was bummed he didn't get to do any raspberry picking
so we went back for round two. It made for some great jam and perfect
raspberry shakes for Cassie's birthday surprise!


My jam making buddy!

 I love this Sister! 
I feel so lucky to have her in my life, I am so happy that she 
was willing to pack her kids up and make the long haul up here. She makes
everything fun and is always up for an adventure! 
Happy Birthday sissy pants.
The pretty people.

1 comment:

  1. Those raspberries look so dang good! You guys are always doing such fun stuff. Even if the beach was boring, it was worth it for the pics you got. That's fun Cassie could come for her Birthday, she is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete