May 21, 2013

Vegas-Savage Style

Savages gone wild in Vegas baby....well, kind of.

Linda (Trent's Mom) got her Christmas wish, a trip 
with all of her kiddies. I think she smiled this big for 3 days straight.
She even agreed to do the strip in style, on a "Amigo". We stayed at the Venetian, ate
good food, saw fun shows and fit in a few exhibits "human body"(sick & wrong) especially while pregnant and the "Titanic".  At the end of the day, Trent and I are not in love with Vegas but we had a great time being with family.


Crepes at Ceaser's Palace

My ladies



The truth is, we could have spent three days at a KOA, I was just happy to spend the time with Trent.Grateful for our one last get away before bambini #4 joins us.
This pretty much sums up how I feel right now



Italian brothers


Indoor canal






2 comments:

  1. Love the second pick of Twent walking behind his Mom, his walk always makes me smile. So glad Tate and Sydney inherited that from him(: were those chocolate covered strawberries good? Cuz they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime you are so pretty! Vegas looks so fun too.

    ReplyDelete