May 3, 2013

More Maui Love


Another day in paradise!

This never gets old to me, order a few pina coladas and I am one happy Momma.
Beach,pool, beach and a few snacks in between kept the kiddies happy all day long.


Good that Grandpa George was willing to get in the hot tub...Em's favorite place.

I know this is probably true for most people but I love this guy on 
vacation! He is up for anything anytime...I'm going through withdrawals this
week while he is back at work. 

Tate could have spent the whole week at the pirate ship pool!

Syd made a little friend (of course), she was from Washington too. 
They spent the entire day together, her
favorite thing was the Fishpipe, it looked more like torture to me.




Em's favorite part of the day was the cabana. A girl after my own heart!


 Kemo's is my favorite place to eat in Lahina, It was so fun to share it
with the kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment