May 2, 2013

Blow Hole


The view from our balcony. I think I was born a beach lover!

Lunch time! 
Not sure how Syd could stand to wear a jacket, maybe
she thought the weather was chilly compared to the Philippines?



We talked the kids into taking a ride to find the famous "blow  hole" of Maui...
Although, I am not sure how famous it is being that it took us a whole afternoon to find it.
Grandma Gaye joined but she is not a huge fan of nature walks :) We saw more whales
this trip than ever before. The force must be with you when your large with child!





  I love you Dude.


There she blows! (well kind of). 
The kids loved the hike down, Tate had to take Happy the frog
from his class room as an assignment. 
What a lucky frog.





I love eating in Maui....this baby may come out with some severe defects 
due to the amount of fish I put down all week. One night we tried a pizza 
place and ordered the "special"...Jalapeno and chicken on top of pineapple barbecue sauce!
It was as bad as it sounds.


The crab salad and sunset view made up for it. 




Tate, with his nightly "I can no longer function" 
look.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures of Sydney and Emmy are so cute! They are so lucky to have each other. Pretty pic of the sunset too!

    ReplyDelete