October 10, 2012

Today

Cass,Hen and Em feeding the fishy.
 So this is how I fly now, pics from my phone.
My little camera bit the dust after I owned it for about 1 month (DANG!) We took it on a little hiking/water adventure and I did 
not snap the water proof camera holder shut on one of the "swim" sections....I was sad...and I get even more sad when I want to snap a photo and have to pull out my phone. Let's just say it has slowed down my blogging life.
Cassie is one rad sister...she wanted to take care of Emmy for me
today and I decided I would rather join her than take the freedom 
pass from Blondie #3. Am I nuts?
No, it was a perfect day for a visit to Bridal Veil Falls.
Thanks Cas,...for the pretty drive and lunch.


It is near impossible to get a picture of 
Emmy not moving, dancing or wiggling. I Kind of love that about her.

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are from your phone? They're awesome! That one of Emmy is so cute too:) looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete