October 15, 2012

Cousins!

 Wouldn't it be cool if fall break lasted the whole fall?
With the option to send them back to school when you didn't want
to parent.
Just kidding Savages...I love the extra time. Even if all you do is spend most of your time begging to play with your cousins. Really, every day I would ask what they wanted to do 
(minus Kangaroo Zoo)and every day it was the same: 
"play with our cousins!"
Cousin time you want, cousin time you get-
 Grandpa George working on his fence...that's no Halloween outfit
it's called welding gear friends. I love my Dad. And I love my niece...
Pretty, Smart, and Fun!She is getting to the age 
where I actually want to hang with her.
In my world...that's pretty special.
(I'm certain she feels the same.)




Baby Brig
Happy Fall Break!
Hope you loved your cousin time.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute Cousins. Mindy's kids absolutely love your kids living here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin time is the best! Those are a lot of lil cuties for one family! That picture of George is awesome!

    ReplyDelete