October 30, 2012

BOO YA-2012

Jack- Look'n Good- Sparrow. Butterfly Diva. Goldfish glam.
This is my October "Boo" post! Random shots of our October
I dig this month. Dress ups and a good treat... What's not to love?

 Every day is Halloween to Tate, the dude never
passes on dressing up. I love to see his teachers faces
when I drop him off for school. I'm not sure at what point
 I should quit encouraging.

K.V. Humanitarian Haunt


Time to ride the  
Nightmare Express
And it really was, poor Tate and Em were having none of it.
As soon as we pulled up they went from this 

 To this....

Good thing We have Syd to keep 
us in it!





 Some random October Loves:
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
15 oz. can pumpkin
1 box. spice cake mix
 1 c. chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients,bake 375 12-14 minutes

juice box-mummy

Swim tub parties 
(tip to the Mommies-do this when Daddy is gone a hunting!)









No comments:

Post a Comment