July 10, 2012

Perfect Fourth

The Fourth of July

Honestly, my favorite Holiday.
We celebrated by taking a hike up Battle Creek and coming down Dry Canyon.
Trent and I always start together but it does not take long for us to get set on "different" paces.
Trent is ahead of the pack and Cassie, is nice enough to stay back with me so we can have quality sister talks...
and they are quality.
 

Cassie in front of Baldy

meadow on the face of Timp



After our hike we headed to the Savages Fourth of July bash.
They know how to kick off a good party...
Terrence & Deb
I love everything about the Fourth. The casual and relaxed family barbeque's.
The parades, the fireworks, the patriotism, pretty much all the sounds and smells of Summer!



And when you think you can't party anymore...
You throw the kids in the water trough for a good time. We did this every year
when I was growing up, I am so glad my kids get to make some of the same memories.
 It can be chilly...

 Fireworks!




Who would have ever guessed that Em would hate fireworks?
Not in a million hundred!


 We took the bumble bee (side by side) to the firework
show...Tate was wiped. It was such a great day and a perfect way to spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment