April 5, 2012

Best Tooth Fairy EVER

It wasn't a pretty morning...but we got her out.
I had to pull out one of my sly Chuck Norris moves to 
make it all happen but sometimes that is what us Moms
have to do for our gangly toothed little children.
And it only took her a few minutes to forgive me.

The beauty...

And just in time for her 7th birthday bash!

At our house I am pretty sure our tooth fairy is a boy...
probably a good thing because sometimes those girl tooth fairy's
can be a bit flaky. And girl tooth fairy's would probably say this
when they got letters like below:
"Go fly a kite, here's your quarter!"
"May I have a lego house but a girl one."
But our boy tooth fairy goes the extra mile with
curly cue hand writing and extra cash...he should probably
know that lego houses are around $50!
Good job Syd and good job tooth fairy- your REALLY nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment