March 29, 2012

Spring-Sing

Just imagine her little cane whipping around, real quick,
 while she did her little song and dance. 
I was so stressed that she someone was going
to leave the preschool with some major war wounds.
I could not quit laughing and then I realized the other parents
may not appreciate my giggle or Em's combat moves.
Emmy did awesome, she sang the loudest and danced the hardest.
 It was the highlight of my week!

And this Brotha knows his stuff too!
Except for most of the time, he was checking
out his little blonde girlfriend Madison.
 It's okay, he
has been reciting his nursery rhymes for me to make up for
star gazing at the wrong blonde during his big production.
Love you Tater!


1 comment:

  1. Great job on keeping up with your blog. I love reading about you and your fam! Let's do dinner soon with the girls. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete