April 17, 2012

One, Super Exciting, Spring Break

Maybe I need to stop comparing everything we do to, "last year at this time."
Because who say's Hogle Zoo doesn't rock? Daddy had
to work hard but it did not keep us from ripping up Utah~
spring break style.

The Zoo-Zee-Zoo.


Two thumbs up to any place that
can make all three kiddies crash. Never mind the arthritic camel
and bald eagle with one wing, at the end of the day it still made for some good cousin time!

Tate spent some time making a Mario mustache and 
then asked me to tape it to his face. I love his brain.

My Dad (Grandpa George)
had all the grand kids come over for one of his super breakfast
bashes. I LOVE when he sends text with breakfast invites,
so do the kids!

 I'm sure one of the highlights to Emmy's week was getting her molluscum removed
(like tiny warts). Don't ever question if I know how to get a spring break party going!
Actually, it totally broke my heart, I will try to not make this a tradition.

 
One of the days, the kids dawned there best looking clothes and we 
headed for the Thanksgiving Point, Dino Museum. 
It was a first for us and a super good time.


  
Digging for dino bones....

We had a night out at PF Changs, Syd tried to prove 
her chopstick skills.

And Emmy slayed it....I am totally feeling my 
Asian pride right now. She ate her whole meal with chopsticks
I think it is the quietest she has ever sat threw any meal.
Maybe it was the little "pearl in the ear incident" before
dinner.  Emmy found a single pearl on the lobby floor and
with in a few seconds of finding what she called "her precious pearl" she 
jammed the beauty in her right ear lobe.  She started shaking her head back and 
forth and I knew that the people of PF Chang were about to get a Savage show down.
Luckily, Trent was able to needle it out with a toothpick...Wow, we must of looked real cool.
So, rather it was the chopsticks or her precious pearl we had a great meal. And an overall
entertaining spring break.


2 comments:

  1. Both of my boys had molluscum once. They let ME remove them for them! Jonathan's were easy (only had a couple) and Timothy let me pay him 25 cents for each one I got. Every night he would lay down on my bed with a good book and I would go at his legs with a razor blade. The next time we saw the pediatrician, he said he was going to start referring his clients to me! Ha Ha!!

    Happy to hear all is well. Hope you are hanging in there too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am busting a gut at the precious pearl! I am so happy Trent was able to get it out! I am also laughing that it was in public! I would have loved to have been a stranger watching! About the molluscum...we have had it too! Tay has some serious scars that will always remind us of how fun they were!

    ReplyDelete