March 14, 2012

The Lovely

Dear Em,
You are a total crazy and I think we love you!
Emmy has been pulling out some cool stuff lately and I wanted 
to take a minute to remember the love she is sharing!
She scored this past week when her cousins left their Mario Brothers gear here.
When I asked her where she got it, she said "From the store!"
She has also been in a big help in the kitchen, if I have anything going
you can bet my Sue Chef Emmy/Mario is backing me up.

 Yesterday we were running errands, I noticed when we got home Emmy had one shoe on.
I asked her where her other shoe was and she just gave me her million dollar smile.
I ran over to Cassie's thinking we must have left it there.
When we had no success, I said, "Emmy where is you shoe?" (new shoes)
With a big smile she said, "I through it out the window!"
We did some back tracking, found the once pink shoe, that now resembles a piece of black rubber, in the middle of a busy intersection. I would have taken a picture but I was too busy making
vows to Emmy that we would now shop at the D.I. for her shoes, and that she would never get to 
feel fresh spring air on her face in the car for the rest of her life!
(That might seem a bit extreme, I am sure I will calm down.)
Plus, she is pretty darn cute and she keeps me laughing at least a few times a day.
So my Dear, Sweet Emmy.... To You!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is so adorable and funny like her Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That story will make me laugh forever, I really want to see a pic of that shoe!

    ReplyDelete