January 17, 2012

Baby Smart

If I could "dubs"  a baby....
This little dude would be at the top of my list.
My little sister Mindy and her hubby had the worst week.
And I was deemed the lucky winner of a few extra kids, just for a couple of days.
Long enough for me to fall in love with Baby Simon
AND
win the coolest Aunt award
(Cassie and Angie might argue that one).

 It wasn't too hard.

Unlimited DS time,

All you can eat- cereal, fruit roll ups
and cookie dough bar.
(Never mind any severe tummy cramping)


Some sweet tub time,

And Wa-Lah...We have a winner!


I am a little sad that Mindy and Beetle had to endure a miserable
week but so happy that I could be the recipient of a couple of extra
crazy kids.
PS Trent said he was sad he missed the party.
I think it was probably better that he was traveling :)


1 comment: