December 15, 2011

Sick?

So, the other night around 1:00 AM this little rocker woke me up screaming her pretty little eyes out.
I did the mad dash up the stairs thinking she probably dropped one of her five thousand
stuffed animal toys that she
sleeps with, she has a keen sense when one has tumbled off her bed. 
But what I heard was her howling, "I hate applesauce!" 
Confused, I turned on her lamp only to find Em
trying to snooze in her puke...applesauce puke.
I made applesauce from morning until night, just for the record I am not sure
I will ever take that project on again! Not just because I am permanently scarred from cleaning 
up Em's applesauce but because it is a ridiculous amount of work.
I got her cleaned up and back to bed, with
no further incidences.
The next morning she came down happy as a lark with a request for
Marshmallows and cream soda.
Typically I would say, No Way Hosea...(I mean, that can't be a good follow up on the tummy, not to mention it would probably jeopardize me getting Mother of the Year.)
BUT
her cuteness got the best of me and I gave in. Luckily she held it together and seems to 
have made a full recovery. 
Em, your as crazy as your Momma!

1 comment:

  1. I love the face-- and applesauce puke?!? ewwwwww! Emmy is a crackup. The other night she told Terrence- You're buggin' me! Needless to say, we've adopted the saying as well as the inflection she used when she said it. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete