December 11, 2011

Kids Village Christmas!


AND THAT,
pretty much sums it up!
Syd is supporting her candy cane smoke, Emmy her giant gumball (in one swift bite)
and Tate with a chocolate chip cookie.
If I have not raved about Kids Village enough, I should...this place is the next best
thing to Disney Land. And the Savage kids get to go a few times a week.
This is the cute Christmas shenanigan they threw. With the cutest
Santa ever...honestly, he took so much time with each one of our kids.
I thought the Dude might be kind of sick of us,  Thanks Santa, you rock.
Syd's Wish List:
Purple microphone
Webkinz medium sized 
(she told me not too big, not too small) butterfly
p.s. those do not exist.
Play mobile school house
Art supplies
Scooter
Tate's Wish List:
 Santa's work shop
(I think he figures if he orders the work shop he has pretty good odds
of getting whatever he wants.)
Legos
D.S.
Scooter
Emmy's Wish List:
D.S.  
(the girl is addicted to playing games on Trent's I- Phone).
Babies- any and all.
Doggie (hate to be a dream killer but probably not going to happen.)
Treats but most of all GUM.

This has to be the year of all years for us...
These three are at the perfect age, and
have brought a whole new level of excitement in our
home this season. I love it and wish we could
capture every single moment.
Thank you Kids Village!

No comments:

Post a Comment