December 13, 2011

Lights

We kicked off our night at the Crown Burger, I think everyone in Utah
had the same idea. These guys were so darn giddy about seeing lights, it was
worth the mad house.
I had this happy girl by me...

And here we are, the crayola crayon crew. My goal was to get the 
temple in the background but after several failed attempts we 
settled for this.
I love this one...


Em, with the "I am freezing, fake smile and why 
is Tate in my stroller?" look.

It was fun to share this tradition with our kids...it has been such
a long time since we have been up to see the Temple Square lights.
In the time that we were shuffling three cold kids through
the chaotic crowds, I thought to myself 
"is this worth the effort?"

We have come to the conclusion that
yes!
Fighting the crowds and cold, is worth  all the effort in the world.
 Especially when it opens the door for Trent and I to testify of 
our Saviors love for them and the importance of his birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment