February 17, 2010

Emmy....Un-Plugged!

 This is our Emmy Girl with,  what I would dare bet is the last bit of her Crayola snack. I should for worn.... this post today will not probably put Emmy in the best light or myself for that matter. Yes, I do believe in brushing, what few precious strands of hair she does have, how ever, it usually seems to last all of but two minutes. I secretly think she is kind of cute in the raw.

 
I feel like a switch went off and over night she has turned into our walking disaster. Emmy has got us all wrapped around her finger....well maybe not Tate.

 The other day I had to make a phone call and with in seconds of me turning my back, Em managed to find the permanent markers. I have thought a lot about my reaction to this little event and how I was only feeling slightly annoyed but mostly proud of my little artist. Had this been Sydney or Tate I think I would have busted some caps, okay, not really. However I have come to the conclusion that their is a very short window of time when this is cute  and a much larger window of time when it is not. So Emmy... enjoy! I am not sure how much longer you will be able to get away with this.


2 comments:

  1. i like the crazy hair - she looks like a little pixie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. love. her. gabe ate crayons until kindergarten. his teacher seemed concerned until i told her it was a regular thing he did. when we asked him why he ate them he replied "they taste like pink frosting." maybe that's why emmy loves them so! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete