February 17, 2010

Surprise,Suprise!


My Sister Cassie and Mom found a sweet flight and came for a short visit. February is not the most ideal time to visit Ohio but we still managed to have a good time. It always seems a bit easier to run on a little less sleep, spend a little more frequently and indulge in A LOT  more sweets when you have your Mom and  sister around. Most importantly they brought my baby Henry George along. 

 

Cassie is always bragging about how he is "The Best Baby". I always roll my eyes, "whatever!"...BUT it is true, Henry George is a killer good baby.


 Needless to say, Syd was in heaven, she loves, loves, loves Grandma Gaye and now she idealizes Aunt Cassie for her talent to fart with her arm pit, that's right FART. Thanks for the visit, it was the perfect pick me up for a cold February.

No comments:

Post a Comment