April 14, 2016

Winter~Savage Style


Winter is much more fun when we spend your Saturdays skiing.
And double the fun when you can ski with the Farley boys!
I committed to a few ski lessons this year, it is harder than I thought it
would be. We sure had lots of fun times up at Sundance. I am 
so grateful that our kids were all up to the challenge. Trent has loved having some
buddies on the slopes with him this year.

This is a whole bunch of our January all in one.





Dropped off the big kids off at Sundance and 
took these cuties to the pool for Presidents Day.
I'm not sure a day off from school could get any better!


We are loving the wild life around here....

This selfie is still killing me.




I love that since we have moved back we have been able to
attend two temple open houses! I am grateful everyday for the blessings that 
come from being sealed in the temple. 
I love these beautiful buildings and 
what they stand for.




We also got to attend the Feller families sealing.
It was my first time to see a sealing of a family, what a special day!
loved that we got to be a part of it. 
Loved that I got a date with this man of mine....

Finley is too cute right now...







I found this candy cane stuck in little honeys hair right
before we left for church. WHAT????
The nursery leaders would have been in for a treat...literally.

Temple Tuesday...


Tate played some Jr. Jazz this year.
Made his momma proud.

We got to take the big sisters to a Jazz game.
 They especially loved treat time.


and January wouldn't be complete with out some
stiff game competition. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment