April 19, 2016

Disney World

 The biggest bummer of our trip is that Sydney was super sick our first
day and missed out on our day to Disney World. Trent wasn't feeling too hot
either so he and Sydney took the whole day to rest up.
Gave Tate and Emmy some bonding time.
Lot's of bonding time.
Some of our high lights from the day:
Hit Space Mountain first, waited two hours for the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs ride,
Tate and I did repeat rides on Splash Mountain, introduced them to the Tiki Room, opened the park up and almost shut it down. At one point Emmy started walking around like a pigeon toed crazy lady and I thought I had hit my all time humiliation low as a Mom...lucky a ride on Thunder Mountain snapped her out of it. Over all I would say we had a successful day at the park. The weather was amazing, the only thing that could have made it better was having our other half.




















No comments:

Post a Comment