August 28, 2015

Utah Perks

I am so grateful we get to be in Utah. 
We don't have to miss the important things like this...

My sister Cassie's graduation!
So proud of her and super glad I could be here to watch
her receive her diploma.
This girl has done some major hard things this past year. To see
her accomplish her goal to be a high school health teacher makes me beam with pride.
Lot's of happy tears were shed.






I love that my kids get to be around there cousins!
They went with the Smart's to a school carnival.

Look at these boys... 
both of these pics were too good to not share!
Big time Utah Perk.



Kneaders French Toast, need I even say more?
Welcome home, welcome HOME!


Utah flowers. 
LOVE'M.



Okay the biggest perk to Utah...right here.
Love my sisters. I would do anything for these ladies.
So great to be near them.


PS this is our apartment on Traverse.
This is not one of the perks but I thought
I better document this brief stay.
Temp housing=Yuck.


When we got here it rained and rained. 
It felt like we never left Washington.

And a couple more, just for fun. 
Life with out our
personal belongings drives us crazy.


The kids did school for about 3.5 weeks.
Sydney got the RASCAL award
(Basically the nice award) you rock girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment