August 17, 2015

Syds 10th~

I LOVE getting settled, we are in all moved in and getting things figured out around
here. Now that we have internet and our computer set up I can catch up on 
life with the Savages.
 I can't think of a better way, besides
posting about Sydney's Tenth Birthday!
Now that She has hit the big double digits we had to go big or go home so we went big!
Sydney and her two favorite Seattle-ites went zip lining through the forest, the Bellvue forest.

I am proud of Sydney, moves are hard, leaving good friends.....super hard. I hope she learns from
all of our moving around that good friends are just waiting to be found.

Glad we could celebrate with these cute girls before we left.  Syd is always up for
an adventure, it's one of the things I love about her.

Kate Shei and Brook Fuller





These girls know how to have fun.


 Syd definitely takes after her Poppa-son!

We topped off our evening with a stop at Red Robin and
a late-over. I would say it was a successful 10th!
Love you Syd!




No comments:

Post a Comment