March 25, 2015

Spring & Moving


Seattle at its best! 
We are trying to cram all of our sight seeing before we head to Utah.
We chose a beautiful Saturday and explored the city for a bit.
I will miss the market with the beautiful flowers. They make me happy for a little bit of nothing.
We got the kids their favorite tie-dyes and enjoyed watching some of the crazies
of this place. 





Spring has sprung!


Tate and his neighborhood man crew!


Emmy is into giving ALL toys a bath.

Lyla and Emmy girl getting ready to get on the bus!

I met Trent in Salt Lake for a quick home hunting trip,
it was more like a weekend get away because we actually didn't buy a home.
I regret in the past that I didn't take pictures of the homes we looked at.
One of my favorite parts of moving is looking at homes.
Here are a few. Heber was our first stop. LOVED the house, can't decide
if we want to live in Heber?
Trent planned a overnighter in Salt Lake.
We had an awesome night...it was better than looking for homes.








This house was in Highland, I didn't take a front picture...but 
this is the back yard....I thought it was cute. The house I wanted the MOST
is in Lindon. I didn't put picture on because it made me sad it didn't work out.
So, it's coming up on crunch time and we don't have a casa...OOPS!
We have never been in this predicament. Im thinking we better figure things
out fast. My friend gave me the best advice today:
"Figure out what matters most to us while living in Utah (hopefully longer than two years)and let that be our guiding light."
Well said.



Night out with my people...



We looked a little haggard, I always forget how hard this part is.
Love that Trent is who I get to look at homes with.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I loved all of your pictures! Your captions are my favorite though. I'm sad for you to leave your home…happy that you will be by Me now😋

    ReplyDelete